Introduction of Skribe
Now you can capture your own legal testimony without the hassle, delays, and high costs you're used to. We've partnered with Zoom to optimize the deposition experience for a modern legal world.
- Instantly Schedule Depositions
- Set Stipulations
- Multi-Party Registration
- Upload Exhibits
- On/Off Record Controls
- Capture Every Word
- Realtime Transcription
- Exhibit Introduction and Management
- AI Transcript synced with the video
- Create And Share Video Clips
- Deposition library
What Our Customers Say
From Texas attorneys
“I am so sick of dealing with VLC and making video clips. So that’s much easier. I think it’s a really good idea.” – Donna Peavler
“It’s also even easier to be reviewing deposition testimony without having some other software to launch. it’s all about saving money, not just for my clients, but for me as well.” – Dan Price
“I've looked at the bills. We've got $25,000 in court reporting fees just for this one case. That's a hard pill to swallow for the client when they look at that bill.” – Adam Nichols
- Efficiency: Reduce the immense time and costs associated with capturing testimony.
- Simplicity: Capture, analyze and share testimony with intuitive tools.
- Bring Testimony to Life: Since 1992 the courts have recognized video as superior representation of what happened.
- Increase Access to Justice: Lower costs and increased flexibility allow more people to participate in the justice system.